About the job[the_ad id=”493″]
LucidLink is a fast-growing startup on a mission to make data instantly and securely accessible from everywhere. As remote and hybrid work has become the new normal, our cloud-based technology enables teams to instantly access files and collaborate from anywhere, in a familiar format that works like a local hard drive.
LucidLink’s solution was designed for workflows involving huge files, massive data sets and real-time collaboration. Our customers include the world’s most creative companies like Paramount, Warner Brothers, Epic Games, Spotify, A+E and Adobe. We were founded in 2016 by storage industry experts and support over one billion customer files across more than 40 countries. LucidLink is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Joining LucidLink as a Level 3 Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for troubleshooting support requests escalated by the Technical Support Engineers at Level 2. You will gain in-depth knowledge of our cutting-edge SaaS technology product, which will allow you to track down deficiencies and develop fixes, automate tasks, and do performance improvements. Being part of a newly formed technical support team you’ll have the opportunity to grow within the team and take an active part in all decision-making and processes related to development and customer support.
The working time will be on US-based shifts – 4pm to 1am, including 1 hour break.
The first few months covering the onboarding are on day shifts only so that you can meet your colleagues and get up to speed.
- Troubleshooting customer issues
- Develop bug fixes
- Implement performance improvements
- Automate routine tasks
- Working with other teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Knowing our product inside out and being able to answer customer’s questions in a wide variety of areas
- Analysing how customers are using our services and making recommendations based on the customer needs and providing feedback to business and development teams
- At least 2 years of experience in Technical Support or a similar position.
- Fluent English
- Experience supporting products in desktop applications environments (macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Troubleshooting application issues
- Ability to read and comprehend source code
- Ability to use scripting languages to automate and speed up tasks
- Experience reproducing clients’ issues, and leading debug sessions in live calls with customers
- Effectively collecting debug information to ease problem-solving (logs, memory dumps, etc).
- Knowledge of cloud environments (e.g AWS), networking, storage
- Experience setting up a multi-host environment (e.g. virtualization) to reproduce complex setups
Reasons to Join LucidLink:
- Solving Impossible Problems: At LucidLink, we’re transforming how teams collaborate globally, starting with the Media & Entertainment industry and expanding to all data-intensive sectors.
- Values-led Culture: Our people are the backbone of our success. We make decisions and operate as a company with a values-led mindset.
- Rocket Ship Growth: We’re growing at warp speed, with triple-digit growth year-over-year and have a clear line of sight to unicorn status.
- Outsize Scale of Impact: You’ll be part of our dream team of 100+ builders, moving at startup speed. The impact of your actions will be immediate and exponential.
- Hybrid Work: Embrace the freedom to work from any location as we encourage a flexible mix of in-person and remote work.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We invest in our people and offer unlimited PTO, a competitive salary, stock options package and full health coverage.
If you’re ready to shape the future of collaboration and make a real impact, join us at LucidLink! Check us out at https://lucidlink.com.