About the job
LucidLink is a fast-growing startup on a mission to make data instantly and securely accessible from everywhere. As remote and hybrid work has become the new normal, our cloud-based technology enables teams to instantly access files and collaborate from anywhere, in a familiar format that works like a local hard drive.
LucidLink’s solution was designed for workflows involving huge files, massive data sets and real-time collaboration. Our customers include the world’s most creative companies like Paramount, Warner Brothers, Epic Games, Spotify, A+E and Adobe. We were founded in 2016 by storage industry experts and support over one billion customer files across more than 40 countries. LucidLink is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Joining LucidLink as a Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) you will be responsible for ensuring that all inbound support requests are promptly answered, triaged, and internally escalated as required. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers through various channels – email, chat, and phone. You will be troubleshooting customer issues related to our cloud networking product and answering technical inquiries about the product. Being part of a newly formed technical support team you’ll have the opportunity to grow within the team and take an active part in all decision-making and processes related to customer support.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Resolving cases, tracking the progress, and providing required follow-up.
- Working with other teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Knowing our product inside out and being able to answer customer questions in a wide variety of areas.
- Analyzing how customers are using our services and making recommendations based on the customer needs, and providing feedback to business and development teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in Technical Support or a similar position.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience supporting products in desktop application environments (macOS, Windows, Linux).
- Experience reproducing clients’ issues, and leading debug sessions in live calls with customers.
- Effectively collecting debug information to ease problem-solving (logs, memory dumps, etc).
- Knowledge of cloud environments (e.g. AWS), networking, storage.
- Experience setting up a multi-host environment (e.g. virtualization) to reproduce complex setups.
Reasons to Join LucidLink:
- Solving Impossible Problems: At LucidLink, we’re transforming how teams collaborate globally, starting with the Media & Entertainment industry and expanding to all data-intensive sectors.
- Values-led Culture: Our people are the backbone of our success. We make decisions and operate as a company with a values-led mindset.
- Rocket Ship Growth: We’re growing at warp speed, with triple-digit growth year-over-year and have a clear line of sight to unicorn status.
- Outsize Scale of Impact: You’ll be part of our dream team of 100+ builders, moving at startup speed. The impact of your actions will be immediate and exponential.
- Hybrid Work: Embrace the freedom to work from any location as we encourage a flexible mix of in-person and remote work.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We invest in our people and offer unlimited PTO, a competitive salary, stock options package and full health coverage.
If you’re ready to shape the future of collaboration and make a real impact, join us at LucidLink! Check us out at https://lucidlink.com.